Regional Business Partner network
If you have aspirations to grow your business you might be eligible for an NZTE Capability Development Voucher, which is offered through the Regional Business Partners Network.
NZTE Capability Development Vouchers are available to businesses to use as partial payment towards the cost of capability development and training in the following areas: Business Planning, Business Systems, Business Sustainability, Capital Raising, Export, Finance, Governance, Lean Manufacturing / Business Operations, Managing Resources, and Marketing.
Capability Development Vouchers are used to co-fund up to 50% of capability development training up to a maximum of $5,000 per year per business. The business must pay at least half of the training costs.
For more information contact Tui Babbington on 021 312 463.
To be eligible for a voucher a business must:
- have undergone an assessment with a Regional Partner
- have fewer than 50 full time equivalent employees
- be registered for GST in New Zealand
- be operating in a commercial environment
- be a privately owned businesses, or a Maori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership