At BDO, we believe the best leaders build on their natural strengths to fulfil their leadership potential – and the most effective leaders embrace the idea that leadership is a pathway — not merely a list of skills. That’s why BDO has expanded the concept of a standard curriculum to its framework of four living competencies. Each competency is an inter-related cluster of skills that define and support today’s leaders. These competencies are as follows:
- Personal Integrity and awareness
- Relational effectiveness
- Strategic and business clarity
- Operational Impact
BDO’s Leadership and Management Development Pathway has been created to tackle critical elements of leadership development and enable an understanding of the progression from supervisor to mid-level management, which is reflected in the sequence of skill building along a typical career path.
- Individual Leadership Coaching
- Team Leadership Coaching/Training
- Inhouse Training – Customised coaching and training can be tailored to the needs of the organisation and can include a range of byte-sized modules from the Leadership & Management Development Pathway to suit the needs of the participants. We will work in a consultative fashion with Senior Managers and HR Management to fully integrate your culture and performance management metrics into a customised program to meet your development needs.